March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
With the escalation of the Coronavirus globally, Accraply would like to wish everyone well during this challenging time. As always, our main priority is ensuring the health and safety of our customers, vendors, employees and communities while continuing to deliver high-quality products and excellent service. We are taking appropriate measures to organize our business with social responsibility at the forefront of our actions; supporting direction provided by our local, state and federal authorities.
All Accraply facilities are OPEN for business – with a focus on COVID-19 mitigation efforts, we intend to maintain full operability across all Accraply locations!
We are following CDC guidance and taking the following steps to protect our stakeholders and prevent illness:
- Travel guidelines/restrictions have been established limiting non-essential travel, while enabling us to visit our customers in need of critical support. We are hosting online meetings both internally and with customers to reduce in person contact.
- We have mandated that all employees able to work remotely do so to minimize potential exposure within our manufacturing sites.
- Onsite operations-critical employees are taking their temperatures twice daily and staying home when sick. All associates are washing hands often, and we are disinfecting facilities daily.
We are taking the following actions to mitigate the impact of Coronavirus on our customers and suppliers and to ensure business continuity:
- Our Global Field Service Team is ready and available to support customers onsite.
- Field service technicians are practicing social distancing and following an essential-travel-only policy.
- Service technicians are limited to providing service within their region.
- All employees, including service technicians, are following CDC illness-prevention recommendations, and monitoring their body temperature twice daily for their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of others.
- Remote service and support is available.
- Many of our machines are equipped with remote diagnostics to assist with troubleshooting.
- Service technicians are leveraging remote support tools to enable us to work together as if we were together!
- After-hours phone lines are open for rapid response and expedited service.
- Our Global Supply Chain Team is actively tracking the COVID-19 impact across our extended supplier network.
- We are proactively ensuring the global availability of parts, by monitoring stocking levels at all of our global locations. In most cases we are shipping parts within 24 hours.
- We are in close contact with our supplier network and working collaboratively to mitigate potential disruptions.
- As of today, our lead times have not been impacted. If the situation changes, we will update you.
We appreciate your partnership and trust in us as we work through this unprecedented crisis together. We hope for a return to normal operations as soon as possible and our thoughts go out to those who have been personally impacted by the Coronavirus.
For information about prevention and treatment of COVID-19, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.